Mobile phone technology has truly revolutionized our communications-related lifestyle. One remarkable manifestation is storing our information, including photos, contacts, messages, and other files. Sometimes, the phone being stolen, accidentally deletion or the phone get damaged and other incidents often result in data loss issue. This should be undoubtedly frustrating to the users, and what they wants to figure out is how to get the missing files. Actually, as long as you have backed up your device to iCloud, you can ensure the security of your securely of stored files on your phone. The iCloud Backup Extractor helps extract missing information from backups. The following are several prominent ones.
1. TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery
TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery is an awesome iCloud backup extractor that is noted for its great speed in the extraction process. Its advancement in technology makes it able to recover almost 20 file types in addition to it being very easy to use and operate. The TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery will be able to extract backed up files from iTunes, iCloud and also from iOS device. This program supports a majority of iOS devices ranging from iPhone 4 to iPhone XS running the latest iOS 12, as well as all models of iPad Pro, iPad Air, iPad mini, and iPod touch 5, iPod touch 4.
- Fast file extraction speeds.
- It extracts over 20 file types from photos, calendar, call logs and music files among many others.
- It is compatible with both Mac and Windows devices.
- It is very easy to use and does not require any expertise in order to run it.
- It has a preview function that allows you to preview the lost files and select the ones you need to be extracted.
- The free trial version lacks some of the features of the paid version.
2. Leawo iOS Data Recovery
Leawo iOS Data Recovery is such a tool that will help retrieve your lost but backed up files from your backup storage. It is a fast recovery tool that is easy to use and comes with the file preview that will allow you to preview your lost files and select the files that you want to be extracted.
- It recovers over 12 types of files from messages, contacts, call logs and photos among others.
- It is very easy to use and will not require sophisticated technical knowledge in operation.
- Has the file preview that will allow you to view the backed up files and retrieve the ones that you need.
- It is only available when you purchase it.
- It is time consuming.
3. dr. fone – Recover (iOS Data Recovery)
The dr. fone – Recover (iOS Data Recovery) is an excellent backup extractor that will extract a variety of file types in the shortest time possible. It is compatible with both the Mac and Windows operating systems and it is very easy to run. In addition, you can access your backed up files from both iCloud and iTunes.
- It can extract almost 22 file types from call logs, calendars, music file and photos among many others.
- You can extract files from both iCloud and iTunes.
- Supports all iOS devices even the older devices.
- It is quite expensive to purchase.
- You can only extract data with the paid version.
4. Enigma Recovery
Enigma Recovery is among the best free iCloud backup extractor that offers recovery of almost 10 file types and will also allow you to preview the files and extract the files that you need to be extracted. This software is also easy to use and is available for both Mac and Windows operating system.
- It extracts over 10 file types from iCloud.
- It is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems.
- Allows you to preview the files backed up and select the ones that you need to be extracted.
- It is among the free iCloud backup extractor.
- It is quite slow in its extraction process.
- Importing the recovered data into the device requires another iOS app.
- The types of supported data are narrow.
5. iPhone Backup Extractor
The iPhone Backup Extractor is one notable iCloud backup extractor that is noted for its efficiency in file extraction. It owes this efficiency factor to its processing speeds and also its ability to recover almost 20 file types. This free iCloud backup extractor is compatible with both Mac and Windows operating systems and it is easily operated with no need for technical expertise. This software also works with all iPhone devices even the older versions such as iPhone 3G.
- It works with all iOS devices both old and newer versions.
- It is easy to use and does not need technical expertise.
- Recovers over 20 file types from messages, call logs, music and audio files and your images among many others.
- It is free on download.
- May present issues such as hanging while running.
- You are not allowed to preview data before extraction.
- Data cannot be scanned completely.
6. iMyFone iTransor
This is another great iCloud backup extractor that is appreciated for its ability to extract over 20 types of backed up files. It mostly noted for its prowess in the extraction of contacts, and WhatsApp without data loss though it will also restore music files, images and others with the same efficiency. This software is compatible with all iOS devices including the older versions. It will also allow for you to preview the files that are backed up for the selective extraction process.
- Allows for the preview of files before extraction.
- Restores a wide range of file types with noted prowess in contacts, SMS, and WhatsApp.
- It is compatible with all iOS devices even the older versions.
- It has a free trial.
- The free trial lacks some features of the premium version.
- Quite slow in its recovery process.
- The premium version is quite expensive on purchase.
The Bottom Line
In conclusion, losing your data files from your iOS device should not be a cause for panic anymore with the backup feature. This is supported by the iCloud backup extractor software that is effective in ensuring that you extract your backed up files hassle-free. Among the six iCloud backup extractor software mentioned above, we highly recommend TunesKit iPhone Data Recovery as it performs best in a variety of programs in terms of functionality and timeliness.