In this article, we’ll show you an easy way to burn DRM-protected Apple Music tracks to CD in a few steps only.
Apple Music & DRM: What You Should Know
Apple Music, like Apple’s another online digital store, iTunes, also applies DRM technology to protect the use of the music tracks there. When people subscribe Apple Music streaming service, they pay $9.99 or $14.99 per month to listen to the songs they love from a wide range of music resources. However, due to the DRM protection, Apple Music subscribers are only allowed to listen to the music tracks online or save the songs offline in the device linked to their Apple Music account. That’s to say, Apple Music subscribers don’t have the authority and freedom to share their downloaded Apple Music songs or tracks to other devices, or burn the music to CD, etc. And once the subscription ends or one cancels the subscription, the songs you downloaded from Apple Music on your device will become unplayable immediately. That’s really annoying.
Tools You’ll Need to Burn Apple Music Songs to CD
In order to burn Apple Music songs to CD, the most important thing is to find out a solution to get rid of the DRM layer from the Apple Music completely. Here what we are talking about is TunesKit Apple Music Converter. It’s also available in Mac version. This tool will help you easily crack the DRM from Apple Music and convert the Apple Music songs to common audio formats supported by any CD burner.
How to Burn Apple Music Offline Audio Tracks to Disk
Part 1. Convert DRM-ed Apple Music Songs to MP3
First of all, let’s use TunesKit Apple Music Converter to crack the DRM from Apple Music songs.
- Make sure you already download the songs you want to burn to disc from Apple Music and save them offline on your computer.
- Launch TunesKit Apple Music Converter and add the DRM-locked songs from Apple Music to the software.
- Select the output format as MP3 or others, including M4A, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4B.
- Start to convert the DRM Apple Music offline streams to MP3 by clicking “Convert” button in TunesKit.
Part 2. Burn Converted Apple Music Tracks to Disc
Once the Apple Music files are converted successfully in TunesKit, you can follow the instructions here to burn the well-converted Apple Music songs to CD for free.
- Launch iTunes, click File > New > Playlist to create a new playlist containing the Apple Music songs converted by TunesKit that you want to burn to CD.
- Right click the newly created playlist and choose Burn Playlist to Disc. Adjust the burning settings as it requires and then click OK to let it burn the Apple Music songs to CD.
For more details on how to burn Apple Music to CD, you can refer to this original source: http://www.tuneskit.com/apple-music-tips/burn-apple-music-songs-to-cd.html